Welcome to our online guest book. At the bottom of the page you can leave a reply and make a guest book entry.
1. Robin, on April 24th, 2006 at 11:07 am Said:
Thanks for the prompt shipment, it arrived Friday & we tried it out Sat. Worked pretty good, I have to learn the adjustments though where I can get a little thicker cream. I am real pleased with the product.
2. Thomas G., on April 29th, 2006 at 4:02 pm Said:
My separator works well. the service was excellent also. thanks
3. john, on June 3rd, 2006 at 12:19 pm Said:
here in ireland. bought seperator from ere. quick shipping, very helpful with any questions i had. v happy with product. great after sales service. thanks
4. Grannygoatgold – Gail, on July 25th, 2006 at 6:06 pm Said:
Great device! EXCELLENT customer service — it does NOT end w/the sale :) Unique seller w/quality item, strongly endorse!!
5. Annie, on September 5th, 2006 at 6:05 pm Said:
One think about this separator is that Mike sticks with you until you are totally satisfied. It is small, light and easy to use. I have had 2 DeLeval antiques and a Plava 2. This one takes all the work out of it.
6. Richard McShane, on December 15th, 2006 at 7:07 pm Said:
I bought one for my brothers family goat farm.
7. Rhoda, on March 15th, 2007 at 9:09 am Said:
He is a gentleman to do business with.
8. Kyle, on April 12th, 2007 at 10:19 am Said:
Mike is very knowledgable and very willing to help out with that knowledge. Looking forward to doing more business in the future. Thanks Mike, Kyle
9. Yelena, on April 20th, 2007 at 8:13 pm Said:
I got the novo cream separator from Mikhael Carpenter. Thank you very much for the good servise and awesome separator.
10. Linda, on May 3rd, 2007 at 11:16 am Said:
Hope the cream separator is as great as many folks have told me. Looking forwrad to making butter & sour cream from my wonderful goats milk. Thanks
11. John Spotts, on May 20th, 2007 at 8:17 am Said:
The web page finally came through; you have put together a great web page.
12. robert mandevill, on June 13th, 2007 at 10:17 am Said:
I bought a cream seperator and I hope it works as good as I think it will. I will let you know.
13. Jennie, on August 25th, 2007 at 11:48 am Said:
Mike is an incredibly helpful person, and really great to work with – always available by phone. We ended up needing to return our cream separator (our raw milk supply dried up) and Mike was fantastic about offering a refund. The next time we need a cream
14. Ken, on September 18th, 2007 at 10:59 am Said:
Thanks for all your help and prompt attention to any of our concerns. Five months, 7 days a week, twice a day and were still going.
15. Billings and Sacca, on October 14th, 2007 at 10:50 am Said:
looking forward to using it! Thanks.
16. Gloria, on October 28th, 2007 at 3:35 pm Said:
Great machine! Ive separated 2 to 2 1/2 gallons of milk every other day for over five months with no problems. They also offered excellent customer service for any questions I had.
17. Martha, on January 22nd, 2008 at 9:47 am Said:
Very easy to use, excellent cream separation, small, doesnt take up a lot of space, weve been using it for over a month now twice a day to separate 30 gallons of cow milk and it works great.
18. Chuck, on February 11th, 2008 at 9:45 am Said:
Im getting a Novo Cream Separator to use cleaning used frier oil. Ill let you know how it works. Thanks for your help.
19. Lois, on April 12th, 2008 at 2:24 pm Said:
We are more than happy with this little cream separator. It does and excellent job of separating goat milk. We prefer the skim milk for drinking purposes. It is better tasting than the whole milk and has far less calories. We will probably try making butter next week.
20. Weed Knob Farm, on April 20th, 2008 at 10:05 am Said:
We love our separator and use it daily with fresh goat milk. This is a very well made piece of equipment and a great company to deal with! Thanks for all the great customer service!
21. Yuval, on May 10th, 2008 at 4:26 pm Said:
We managed to get the milk separator ship to far away Israel..Mike is very helpful and awfully nice. The package arrived, it was very well packed. Well begin using it shortly (as soon as we figure out the voltage-frequency thing) and report back here.
22. Janelle, on May 26th, 2008 at 9:27 am Said:
My neighbor and I both purchased one. I have only used it a few times and works great. My neighbor on the other hand uses hers every other day for about 40 gallons each time. She loves it.
23. Mary Lue, on June 18th, 2008 at 8:27 am Said:
I PURCHASED ONE OF YOUR SEPERATORS THREE MONTHS AGO AND I LOVE IT, iT IS THE BEST THING SINCE PEANUT BUTTER.
24. Ken P., on August 7th, 2008 at 12:36 pm Said:
It’s been almost another year since I last signed in. The Novo is still running strong…7 days a week, 2 twice a day creaming about 7 to 10 gallons a day of Jersey milk.
Thanks for your continued customer service and support. We appreciate your prompt response and the way you stand behind the creamer. All the best to you and your staff.
25. nancy ettinger, on September 27th, 2008 at 10:26 am Said:
It didn’t take long to figure out how to use my separator. If only I had known from the start that the milk needs to be warm, that would have helped! I think I have butter mastered and the next thing is to try making cheese. Skim milk, by the way, is really good for drinking purposes. Thank-you, Mike, for being so helpful.
26. Harrell Farms LLC, on October 15th, 2008 at 3:57 pm Said:
Everything from ordering to using has been a breeze. We milk 3 cows twice a day and are very satisfied with the operation and assembly of this seperator. Not to mention the cost saving versus other brands. Cleanup is a breeze and the quality of seperation is very much the same as other brands. Mike is very personable and very knowledgable about the product he sells.
27. Bill Lavinghousez, on December 9th, 2008 at 3:20 pm Said:
I made my first batch of cream on Sunday. I took the machine apart and cleaned it according to the directions and the cream came out great. I will try to tweak it to make sure that I have everything set exactly right for goat’s milk. I ran 1 gallon warm and 1 gallon cold. Both seemed to separate with no problems.
28. Kay, on December 17th, 2008 at 3:41 am Said:
I want one, I want one! I am looking forward to getting one and having skim milk to drink here in Africa! I will check back with you in January! I think this could become a hot item over here! Thank you!
29. Baeverdale Farms, on December 29th, 2008 at 11:43 pm Said:
Tried out my new cream separator today and it worked perfectly. I have never separated cream in my life but the instructions were easy to follow and I took the suggestion left by others to use warm milk which seemed to be a good idea. I have no idea about tweaking the creaminess of my cream but I noticed that when I filled the receiver full of milk the cream was not as thick as when I only poured in 2 litres at a time. When I did it slowly the cream was so thick I could almost spoon it! I am very impressed, thanks Novo!
30. Kelly Wood, on January 30th, 2009 at 2:59 pm Said:
Hey Mike: I have finally gotten the hang of it and love the separator. Made a huge difference to heat the milk up to <40C. Use it all the time, despite the hundreds of little parts to wash. Wanted to give you a heads up that you are shown in the March/April issue of Hobby Farms Home; don’t know if they sent you a copy, but expect more inquiries I bet.
31. Larry, on February 18th, 2009 at 2:10 pm Said:
I sure hipe that you get some omore units soon. I am looking forward to getting one.
32. Bruce, on February 18th, 2009 at 8:42 pm Said:
I have been waiting to buy the cream seperator for about three months now i hope they will be in soon. I know i will be as happy as all the people that have allready purchased one. we will be useing ours for goat milk.
33. Solomon Cherenet, on February 26th, 2009 at 3:49 am Said:
A have small farme and I am very interested to buy cream separator from your company,Please advice me which one fits to your requirements at your earliest convenience in order to proceed wiyh the order.
Thanks Solomo Ch.
34. Frits Slob, on February 26th, 2009 at 11:58 am Said:
Please let me know when you have the cream separator in stock.
I live in Holland [The Netherlands] and want to buy one.
Let me know how we can do that.
35. Shawn Jenkins, on March 7th, 2009 at 8:33 pm Said:
I found your site via Google. I’m looking for separator after I sent an old DeLaval out to be re-tinned and the fellow moved w/o any contact info. A neighbor with goats will get some use out of too. The websites I listed are a source of continous enjoyment. Also good are Farm Show Magazine of Lakeville,MN & Lindsey Books at: http://www.lindsaybks.com/ Shawn
36. Sergio Garza, on March 27th, 2009 at 7:51 pm Said:
Works very well.
37. Kathy Carpenter, on June 16th, 2009 at 2:00 pm Said:
I just bought mine and can’t wait for it to come in the mail. I’ll be using it to separate goat milk!
38. Richard, on June 20th, 2009 at 11:13 am Said:
I can recommend two things whole-heartedly. The first is the documentation provided by Novo, which is very complete. The second is the excellent customer support provided by Novo. I have made extensive use of this, both by phone and e-mail, and have received prompt, courteous, professional help every step of the way. Novo stands behind its product after the sale, too, in order to assure your success. I very much appreciate this and believe you will have the same first-rate experience. You’ll not be disappointed with this cream separator or the company behind it.
39. Luis C Polanco, on July 8th, 2009 at 7:30 am Said:
I’m so satisfied with my Crean separator, that I can’t wait
for my next one to use it to rest my other one.A great piece of equipment in all length of the word.
Please let me know when they will be available again.
Thanks, Luis Polanco
40. sandrar, on September 10th, 2009 at 2:46 pm Said:
Hi! I was surfing and found your blog post… nice! I love your blog. Cheers! Sandra. R.
41. Luis Polanco, on October 4th, 2009 at 12:13 pm Said:
I’m glad you have the separators and I was expecting this to
tell a friend of mine who was waiting for one,best regards
42. Jan Steinman, on January 2nd, 2010 at 1:23 am Said:
The separator is working very well. It was a little challenging to set up: I had to back out the height adjustment as far as it would go to get the screw head as shown in the photo. Now that it is set up it works just great.
VERY IMPORTANT: be sure to warm the milk! My procedure is to put milk from the fridge into a 12-quart stock pot, and put that in the sink, then run hot tap water around it. By the time the sink is full, the milk will be up near 30C, which is where it seems to work best. I also drop the stainless cone assembly in the hot water, cracking it and letting the water flow out before putting it back on the machine.
When I tried to separate fridge-temperature milk, I got no cream, only milk.
One suggestion if you play with the speed control: use a permanent marker on the knob so you can re-set it. It would be nice if the knob had numbers on it, so that one could play with the speed and then set it back to a particular speed.
43. Mark and Regina Van Patten, on January 30th, 2010 at 9:05 am Said:
We are just looking at the present time. Your product looks outstanding and when we are ready to buy, we will probably purchase one of these.
44. Bob-White Systems, Inc., on February 3rd, 2010 at 1:45 pm Said:
We are so satisfied with the Cream Separator. Our friends and family who also purchase Cream Separators are so pleased! Great product! Great people! Worth every penny!
45. Marco Zaldumbide, on February 6th, 2010 at 1:00 am Said:
Estamos interesados en sus productos.
46. sharon holst, on February 25th, 2010 at 1:07 pm Said:
i’ve used delaval,surge, you name it,presently have a huge seperator from sweeden, processes 800 gallons an hour.but its the pits for goat milk,can not tighten the cream screw down enough for goats milk. plus yours is possiable to fit in the dish washer,bonus(granddaughter don’t always wash as carefully as nanna does)i need a seperator for double duty, both jersey milk and goat milk , can i use one setting for both or do you recomend changing the setting each milking as i milk both twice a day. sharon
47. steve, on March 30th, 2010 at 3:16 pm Said:
Thanks so much for helping us get our cream separator working again so quickly! It only took a few days to get the new parts! We are now using it almost every other day and it is working great!
48. Evan Dvorsak, on April 21st, 2010 at 9:54 am Said:
I absolutely love the separator! I count it as one of the most indispensable tools in my little micro-dairy. It produces such a thick cream from my Jerseys’ milk, you need to spoon it out of the jar! Fantastic!
49. Frederick, on May 23rd, 2010 at 3:54 pm Said:
I am interested in one of your cream seperator machines.
Can it be sent to in London England?
What is the shipment cost?
Can it produce very thick cream?
Thanks for your reply
50. Heather, on May 23rd, 2010 at 8:04 pm Said:
Finaly making butter from my goats milk is easy !!! Thank you soo much!
51. Adrian Lowe, on May 31st, 2010 at 12:57 pm Said:
Hope full ywill be able to up date our old seperator soon.
52. Karen Norris, on June 7th, 2010 at 9:03 am Said:
I really liked the look and price of your separator but still can’t afford a new one at this time. If you ever have any used ones for less, please let me know. I only have 2 goats in milk right now (hand milking) but would love to start seaprating the cream while the milk is still fresh.
Thank you for offering what looks to be a great product,
53. mahesa, on January 30th, 2011 at 12:15 am Said:
iam from indonesia, i hope novo cream saparator can be shipped to my country or be able to purchase the product
54. Ray Cameron, on February 9th, 2011 at 7:25 am Said:
Do you post to Australia,and are they 240v.If you could contact me that would be great.
55. Don Speranza, on February 11th, 2011 at 9:11 am Said:
I’m thinking about buying a milk cow so I would be very interested in this product.
56. J W Horn, on April 3rd, 2011 at 1:45 am Said:
I received my separator at my local Post Office in a perfect condition and after some fine tuning it worked well.
57. Christy Harris Providence Hill Farm, on May 12th, 2011 at 11:24 am Said:
We have been using our NOVO regularly for 6 years now and have never had a problem with it. I highly recommend this company!!
58. Zanne Zarow, on May 26th, 2011 at 7:53 pm Said:
Hello. I bought this for my friend who has the best goat milk in town! I can’t wait for her to make butter, ice cream, etc. with her new cream separator. Yippee!
59. Arturo Valbuena, on September 30th, 2011 at 4:51 pm Said:
Great product, great customer services ( great company)
Thank you very much!!!!
60. Kristen Emery, on October 18th, 2011 at 6:25 pm Said:
I was able to purchase to slightly used Novo separator on Ebay, and can’t wait until it arrives. So glad to find your website, in case I have questions or need parts.
61. mike, on December 14th, 2011 at 9:50 am Said:
I was interested in a separator. I work in Raleigh and can do a local pick up if you have any.
62. Jerome, on December 16th, 2011 at 11:45 pm Said:
I’m delighted to have gotten my Novo separator – I found one used when you were out of stock.
The first time I used it, with warm Guernsey milk, I thought it wasn’t working – nothing coming out of the cream spout – but then I saw the super-rich cream! I must have the machine set for too “heavy” of cream, because my cream came out as thick as butter! Tomorrow I’ll study the instructions further and learn how to separate a cream that will pour. Thanks for the fine piece of equipment!